Since 1969, the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) has promoted the election of pro-REALTOR® candidates across the United States. The purpose of RPAC is clear: REALTORS® raise and spend money to elect candidates who understand and support their interests. The money to accomplish this comes from voluntary contributions made by REALTORS®. These are not members’ dues; this is money given freely by REALTORS® in recognition of how important campaign fundraising is to the political process. RPAC doesn’t buy votes. RPAC enables REALTORS® to support candidates that support the issues that are important to their profession and livelihood. For more detailed information, visit www.realtor.org/topics/rpac
Make A Difference In Your Business – Invest in RPAC Today!
Why should I contribute to RPAC? RPAC is the muscle behind the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR). RPAC represents over 400,000 politically active REALTORS® that members of Congress want as their friends. Recent legislative and regulatory successes include:
• The continued preservation of the mortgage interest deduction.
• Tax relief benefiting the real estate industry.
• Improving federal mortgage programs, allowing more families to join the ranks of homeownership.
• Eliminating burdensome regulations inhibiting environmental quality and healthy real estate markets.
Making an investment in RPAC is simple and easy. Here’s what you need to do:
2. Call the Board office and tell us you want to have a voice in the democratic process by investing in RPAC today.
3. Or contact National RPAC at (202) 383-7509 and make a personal investment using a personal credit card or check payable to RPAC. You can also make your investment online. Your generous investment will go directly to the election campaigns of pro-REALTOR® candidates. Investments can also be made using a corporate account. If choosing this option, please make your corporate investment payable to NAR/PAF. You can also make your investment online. These funds will go towards the Opportunity Race Program that helps pro-REALTOR® candidates by getting REALTORS® active in political campaigns. Contributions are not deductible for income tax purposes.
Our Board has an annual goal - if all our REALTOR® members invested JUST $20 each, we would make our goal! Click here:
Contributions to RPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal and the National Association of REALTORS® or any of its state associations or local boards will not favor or disfavor any member because of the amount contributed. 70% of each contribution is used by your state PAC to support state and local political candidates. Until your state PAC reaches its RPAC goal 30% is sent to National RPAC to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 2 U.S.C. 441a; after the state PAC reaches its RPAC goal it may elect to retain your entire contribution for use in supporting state and local candidates.